1. Definition and functions of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow the website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of the User or your computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the User.2. Tipos de cookies que puede utilizar este Sitio Web.
• Cookies belonging to the Owner: Those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Owner and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
• Third Party Cookies: Cookies that are sent to the User´s computer terminal or device from a domain not managed by the Owner, but rather by another entity that handles the data gathered by the cookies.
• Session Cookies: Cookies designed to gather and store data during the session in which a User is connected to a website.
• Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie and can range from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis Cookies: These are cookies that can be handled by the Owner or by third parties and are used to quantify the number of Users and to carry out statistical analyses on how Users use the services provided on a given website. Browsing habits are analyzed to improve the products and services that are offered.
3Revocation and elimination of cookies.
The User may enable, disable, block, or eliminate cookies installed on his/her terminal or device by adjusting the settings for browsing options. If the User does not allow cookies to be installed on his/her browser, some of the Website sections may not be accessible. Information about how to adjust cookie settings on your browser can be found by clicking on the following links (links valid at the time of publication of this text).
The Owner will not be held liable for the content or accuracy of third-party privacy policies published on the links included in this Legal Notice.
4. Third party service provision
|Supplier||Purpose of the cookie||Description of the purpose of the cookie||Data retention period|
|Google Analytics||Statistics & Marketing||Cookies that allow the cookies manager to perform follow-up and analyses of user behaviour at the website|
The Owner assumes no responsibility for the content and accuracy of the information and privacy policies relating to third party cookies.
Nb This policy was amended on December 13th, 2021.